Rules and regulations of LaGraż Guesthouse
- The owner of LaGraż Guesthouse – Grażyna Wojcieszko is henceforth referred to as ‘LaGraż’ or ‘the Owner’, and the guest at LaGraż as ‘the Tenant’.
- By renting LaGraż the Tenant agrees to the terms and conditions stated in this document without any reservations.
- The condition of making a successful booking is contact via email, arrangement of the date of stay, and then an advance payment of the sum of 500 PLN into our account: 93 1050 1025 1000 0090 9527 0733 ; Grażyna Wojcieszko. If no payment is made within 3 working days the booking is cancelled. After we have received the payment we send an email confirming the reservation. The advance payment is refunded in the case of cancellation no later than 10 days before planned arrival. The remaining fee is to be paid via bank transfer no later than 3 days before arrival.
On the day of arrival, we charge a deposit of PLN 500 in cash, which will be returned on the day of departure, provided that no damage has been found.
- A day of stay begins at 14.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure.
- In order to identify and verify the information provided, the Tenant is obliged to present photographic proof of identity.
- When handing over the keys,the person introducing to the property provides instructions on how to use LaGraż and familiarises with the technical and quantitative state of LaGraż and its equipment. The absence of comments or objections related to the technical condition of LaGraż when moving in is simultaneous with LaGraż being handed over in a condition that raises no points or objections in the Tenant.
- At LaGraż: (1) smoking indoors is completely prohibited and (2) recycling in accord with descriptions on the containers is mandatory.
- The Tenant is liable for any damage made to the equipment of LaGraż and LaGraż itself. The Tenant is obliged to inform the Owner about any damage they have caused and is responsible for covering its costs by the time of their final day of stay.
- LaGraż has the right to refuse further provision of services to the Tenant with immediate effect and without reimbursement of sums paid in the case of any Tenant who violates the Regulations or disrupts the principles of neighbourly coexistence, including behaving noisily and aggressively under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- In the case of shortening the length of stay by the Tenant the sum for any remaining time is not returned.
- In matters unregulated by these Rules and Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code on occasional lease apply.
- The Rules and Regulations apply from 01.05.2021.