We would like to give you a warm welcome to our holiday home located in the picturesque area around Krzywogoniec Lake in Krzywogoniec, Bory Tucholskie – the perfect place for more or less active rest, regeneration, and enjoying time spent with family or friends.
The cottage of approx. 150 m2 is located far from the centre of the village, on a fenced plot of 3000 m2, between the lake and the forest.
This extraordinary location guarantees a peaceful time.
Nearby LaGraż there is a separate building that can host a family event, exhibition, yoga or cooking classes. Rent to be agreed separately.
The space is available seasonally (between 01st May and 30th October).
Rules and Regulations
Cosy wooden bungalow with two terraces and its own large area around the house, located along the lake shoreline.
PRICE OF THE HOUSE IN POLISH ZLOTYS
Minamal renting period – 2 nigths
When renting for weekend : 1300
When renting other days: 500 per nigth
Sauna: 3h – 80 PLN; 6h – 150 PLN
Pet – 20 polish zloty per night.
Detailed features of the home:
- maximum number of people: 10
- 1st bedroom: 1 double bed + 1 2-person bunk bed
- 2nd bedroom: 1 double bed + 2 single beds
- 3rd bedroom: 2 single beds
- living room with open-plan kitchen
- bed sheets: yes (included in price)
- towels: yes (included in price)
- bathroom with shower
- washing machine
- fully equipped kitchen (pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glasses)
- fridge with freezer
- cooker: 4 hobs + microwave +oven
- electric kettle
- coffee machine
- hot water: 100 l boiler
- heating: fireplace and/or electric (included in price)
- sauna next the house (outside) for 4 people
Other general information
- lake good for swimming: 650 m
- barbecue: yes
- garden furniture: yes
- car park: yes
- canoe trips are organised nearby
- picturesque hiking, cycling, and water trails
- fishing: yes, with permit
- holiday resort with water equipment rental: 3 km
- horse stables: 6 km
- restaurant/bar: Cekcyn – 3 km, Tleń – 10 km, Tuchola– 15 km
- doctor, medical centre: Cekcyn – 3 km, Tuchola – 15 km
- grocer’s and other shops: Krzywogoniec, Cekcyn – 3 km, Tuchola – 15 km
- ATM cash machine: Cekcyn – 3 km, Tuchola – 15 km
A reservation will be made on the condition that you get in touch with us by email, arrange a date, and then pay a deposit of 500zł into our bank account:
SWIFT : INGBPLPW
IBAN: PL93 1050 1025 1000 0090 9527 0733
account holder : Grazyna Wojcieszko
Krzywogoniec 53, Poland
After we receive the deposit, we send an email confirmation of the reservation. We return the deposit in cases of cancellation at least 10 days prior to the planned date of arrival. The remaining sum is to be paid via bank transfer to the above account at least 3 days before arrival.
On the day of arrival, we charge a deposit of PLN 500 in cash, which will be returned on the day of departure, provided that no damage has been found.
Leisure activities in the area:
Diving, canoe trips, fishing, trekking, Nordic walking, hikes, bike trails, horse riding…
Bory Tucholskie is a region known above all for its natural environment. The area is famous for its pristine air, crystal clear waters, vast forests and rare species of animals and plants. The presence of many lichens in forests indicates the purity of the air. Drawing on the richness of the forests, a distinctive culture and unique traditions have developed in this area, thanks to which you can meet many artists here: embroiderers, painters, sculptors, and people who make products out of mushrooms and berries.
The local climate, the proximity of the lake, the multitude of attractions and the holiday home in its charming neighbourhood will make for an enjoyable stay! 😉
Interesting places in the area:
- Bory Tucholskie Museum, ul. Podgórna 3, Tuchola
- Tuchola – 14th-century urban layout and fragments of city walls from the 14th and 15th century (we recommend the Łuczniczka cafe with delicious chocolates made in Tuchola)
- wooden architecture sanctuary in Krąg – a lively open-air museum from the 19th century (2 large lakes)
- Piekiełko Reserve – a Brda river canyon with a locally mountainous character
- Cisy Staropolskie Reserve in Wierzchlesie – thousand-year-old yew trees
- Czaplowisko Wysoka Wildlife Reserve – grey heron colony
- Stone Circles Archeological Reserve in Odry
- Wdzydze Kiszewskie – open-air museum of Kashubian architecture
- Goły Jon Gorge near Trzebciny (also a beautiful lake)
- Mill in Nadolnik – ruins of a 19th-century water mill with a half-timbered structure
- baroque church from 1607 in Bysław
- over 200-year-old wooden cottages in Lińsk, Zielonka, Rosochate, Brzoza and Sucha
- Jelenia Wyspa nature path in Gołąbek
- Dendrological Park by the Stążka in Gołąbek – 150 species of trees on an area of 2,5 ha
- Brda River Valley nature path
- Source of the River Stążka reserve with its famous Dwarf Falls
- Jeziorko Kozie reserve with floating islands
- Swamps of the River Stążka reserve (6km) – the largest fen in Bory Tucholskie with typical vegetation of relict, protected, rare and extremely rare species, and excellent habitat conditions for numerous species of birds (including cranes)
- Zdręczno Lake Nature Reserve – a sanctuary of water lilies and water fowl as well as rare and relict plants
- Grzybna Marshland Nature Reserve – rare species of peat bog plants are found here
- The Small Brda Canal – we highly recommend a walk along the canal or rafting, especially for families with small children
- bunker of the Home Army unit ‘Jedlina – 102’ under the command of Lieutenant Jan Sznajder ‘Dęba’ on the bridge over the Stążka River (blue trail)
- wooden church in Dąbrówka Kościelna from 1768 built by Maciej Janta-Połczyński
- aqueduct in Fojutowo – a structure that enables the crossing of two river routes.